Saturday 20th October 2018
In 2017, the Monaro Stages was a huge success, running on local shire roads around Cooma.
The 2018 event will continue with a similar format with the addition of some forest roads.
The relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the event will continue to be our focus.
The local car club and town of Cooma have embraced the rally and are hugely supportive of the Light Car Club of Canberra and the event.
As with all Rally NSW events, our number one focus is YOU: our competitor. Choose our event and our friendly team promise to deliver a fun, safe, low cost event.
For the latest news and updates, follow the Facebook page
Rally HQ will be based in Cooma.
The 2018 Monaro Stages will start & finish in the Cooma Showground, adjacent to Cooma Bowling Club. The club will also be the final presentation venue for the Monaro Stages.
Service & regroup will be located in Bombala.
2018 Monaro Stages is a blind event, with an excellent road book that teams can rely on.
The event will use a mixture of local state forests and shire roads between Cooma and Bombala.
Organisers are planning a 150-200km competitive event, with NSW State Rally & East Coast Classic competitors running a longer event. Remaining series will run a shorter event.
- Final round of the MTA NSW Rally Championship (NSWRC)
- Final round of the East Coast Classic Rally Series (ECCRS)
- Final round of the Techworkz Automotive Clubman Rally Series
- Final round of the Development Rally Series
- Final round of the Premier Panel Beating Hyundai Rally Series (HRS)
- Final round of the Techworkz Automotive ACT Regional Rally Series
Clerk of Course: David Ballard – Mobile: 0427 285145
Deputy Clerk of Course: Kim Winks – Mobile: 0422 090928
Secretary: Debbie Quirk – Mobile: 0439 313435