We are pleased to announce that round 2 of the 2022 National Patios Khanacross Series will take place at the Canberra Greyhound Racing Club track on Saturday the 7th of May.
The event paperwork is now available, and please note that there are two new forms to complete due to new processes in place because of COVID-19. These are the self-scrutiny checklist and the accompanying self-scrutiny statement of vehicle compliance. An LCCC scrutineer will still be present, but will maintain distance during scrutiny. Guidance will be provided on the day of the event about the new scrutineering process and how to complete the forms.
The ‘Running on Empty’ team will be putting on their charity barbecue at the event with COVID measures in place, and they will have EFTPOS payment facilities available. Click here to see the BBQ menu.
Please note that entry to this event is online only, no entries will be accepted in person and no pre-printed forms will be handed out by officials. Please use the online form linked below.
- Supplementary regulations
- Entry form
- Self-scrutiny checklist
- Self-scrutiny statement of vehicle compliance
There will be some other requirements for attendees, including:
- Only competitors who live in the same household will be allowed share a competition car, this includes the LCCC club cars.
- If you require a competition licence, you will need to apply for this online from Motorsport Australia BEFORE the event. You can bring your paperwork to prove you have applied. Should you need help with this, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
- Social distancing measures will be in place.
Be sure to get your entries in early to avoid disappointment on the day. Entries are only confirmed once the entry fee has been paid.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!