It’s with a heavy heart that I need to convey that Monaro Stages Rally for 31st October 2020 has been cancelled.
Forestry NSW have rescinded our permit based on the weather forecast for the weekend.
It is a huge disappointment, but totally understandable.
If you have booked accommodation at the Lodge or elsewhere and cannot get a refund, we will still be here at the Lodge until Sunday, so you are all welcome to join us in a beer to drown our sorrows. There is a dam at the Lodge which has a wayward fish that Brian, the Lodge owner, needs catching… so bring your fishing rods, be self sufficient for food and join us if you like.
Thank you for your time and effort in offering to help and we are sorry we couldn’t make it happen.
Please fill out entry form and scan & email to firstname.lastname@example.org
disclaimers – competitors/service crew
Please fill out disclaimer and scan & email to email@example.com