National Patios ACT Khanacross Series – 17 July event postponed

Hi everyone,
Well it can be said we’re not really getting much of a run with the weather at present. I chatted to Marty over the weekend and decided that this weekend’s khanacross won’t be running due to the ongoing wet conditions.
The farm itself holds up pretty well to the wet weather, however the access roads in turn very soft and we can’t risk damaging the these roads with too much traffic. Marty told me that his neighbour has already had issues getting bogged on the road in so we really have no option.
I really appreciate everyone’s patience as I know you’re all disappointed when events don’t run. No one is more frustrated than I am, but we’re doing the right thing by our landholders under the conditions.
I’m considering options for ensuring that those registered for the ACT Khanacross Series will still get value for money, as it’s unlikely we’ll get to rerun all three postponed events later in the year. I’ll advise you all once we make a decision.
Please remember that we’re running the interactive event at the Big Boys Toys Expo in August, and it would be great to have some of our regular khanacross competitors along to help out. The date of our scheduled August event will move to accommodate this and I will confirm once the new date is locked in.
If anyone has any queries please feel free to contact me.
Mike Behnke
National Patios ACT Khanacross Series
0418 272 346