We are pleased to announce that round 2 of the 2020 National Patios Khanacross Series is going ahead, after having unfortunately been cancelled in August. The event will now take place at the Canberra Greyhound Racing Club track on Saturday the 19th of September.
The event paperwork is now available, and please note that there are two new forms to complete due to new processes in place because of COVID-19. These are the self-scrutiny checklist and the accompanying self-scrutiny statement of vehicle compliance. An LCCC scrutineer will still be present, but will maintain distance during scrutiny. Guidance will be provided on the day of the event about the new scrutineering process and how to complete the forms.
Please note that entry to this event is online only, no entries will be accepted in person and no pre-printed forms will be handed out by officials. Please email your entries, with completed forms, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have entered, you will then need to read and acknowledge the drivers briefing and sign and return a Motorsport Australia disclaimer:
There will be some other requirements for competitors, including:
- Only competitors who live in the same household will be allowed share a competition car, this includes the LCCC club cars.
- Every person will be subject to a temperature check, and must provide their name and contact number before they can compete.
- There will be no spectators allowed.
- If you require a competition licence, you will need to apply for this online from Motorsport Australia BEFORE the event. You can bring your paperwork to prove you have applied. Should you need help with this, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
- Strict social distancing measures will be in place.
We apologise for these conditions, but we are very keen to keep the virus away from our sport, and more importantly keep everyone safe.
Be sure to get your entries in quickly as places are expected to fill fast! Please note that early entries are encouraged, and that priority for future events will apply to those who have paid for the series, then others as specified in the regulations. Entries are only confirmed once the entry fee has been paid.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!